FutureScape Spring 2022 Seminars: Preview
Landing soon, the FutureScape Spring Seminar Programme will bring together 40 panellists who will meet and discuss diverse topics head-on in two theatres. Set in the very thick of things amongst the exhibitor showcase and demo areas, the Nurture Theatre and Business and Technology Theatre will provide platforms for lively, challenging and far-reaching discussions on issues that matter to you.
The Nurture Theatre
Recognising the importance of plant and material selection and specification, sustainability and a rising significance of maintenance in any landscape or garden plan, the Nurture Theatre’s topic focus is on:
- Protect & Secure: Embracing Biosecurity and Plant Health
- Managing Trees: Brace yourselves – are you really ready?
- Circular Thinking: Influencing client choice for reusing materials
- Perpetuating successful landscapes: The power of proper aftercare
The Business and Technology Theatre
Stepping up from sole trader to partnership or beyond? Strengthening your portfolio, your profitability and your payroll? Supporting and including everyone in your team for the best business and personal outcomes? Level up in the Business and Technology Theatre with topics covering:
- Taking the Next Step: Expand your business professionally and profitably
- No more skirting the issue: Women in the landscape
- Quest for the Best: The Great Paving Debate
Free to attend, with free parking and a programme of 40 speakers, 2 theatres and over 75 exhibitors, the one-day season opener FutureScape Spring returns to Sandown Park Racecourse on Tuesday 15 March 2022. Register for your free tickets here: Spring 2022 Registration | FutureScape