3 months until FutureScape 2019
Brace yourselves: FutureScape is coming
Tuesday 19 November 2019 at Sandown Park
FutureScape is three months away. The landscape event of the year everyone in the landscaping community makes time for. It’s time well spent. One day, 200 exhibitors, 2,500 colleagues, contacts and potential business income and you at the very heart of it.
Tuesday 19 November is just three months away. Immerse yourself in fresh thinking – with a blend of speakers, influencers and headliners you already know and need to catch up with and those who you should introduce yourself to.
Make it YOUR day
Bring a colleague. Forward the event details to your team and make it a training day. Arrange to meet with suppliers. Bump into an old friend and ask them how their business is going. Bagsy a place at a seminar and hear from some new voices, eager to share their experiences, successes and hurdles they’ve overcome – all relatable, all with some practical know-how for you to take away. Demos, samples, product information, insight – you’ll have your hands full.
An intense hit
No other day in your landscape calendar will be more informative or invaluable to help you raise your landscaping game – an intense hit of the latest news, debate, insight developments, challenges and solutions.
BE PART OF FUTURESCAPE THIS NOVEMBER:
- FREE to register and attend
- LEARN from the informative, inspiring and educational seminar programme
- NEW voices, new faces, new topics
- CELEBRATE achievement in the 30 Under 30: The Next Generation and small project BIG IMPACT Awards
- CONNECT with suppliers, customers and leads from across your industry
- EXPERIENCE the latest products, services and technology
- NETWORK with representatives from across the whole landscaping industry
- DISCOVER new ideas for small, medium and large businesses at any stage of their business development
Pick your pace, plan your day and map out your landscape future at FutureScape this November – it’s free to attend and easily accessible by road and public transport. Doors open at 9am on Tuesday 19 November at Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher, Surrey.