Where will you be in 4 months time?
Fresh thinking at Futurescape: Tuesday 19 November 2019 at Sandown Park
This time in four months you could be at the heart of your landscaping community, surrounded by hundreds of your associates – those you know and respect, and those you’ve yet to meet and connect with.
No other day in your landscape calendar will be more informative or invaluable to help you raise your landscaping game – an intense hit of the latest news, debate, insight developments, challenges and solutions.
BE PART OF FUTURESCAPE IN NOVEMBER:
- FREE to register and attend
- LEARN from the informative, inspiring and educational seminar programme
- NEW breakfast, lunch and masterclass sessions
- CELEBRATE achievement in the 30 under 30 and small project BIG IMPACT awards
- CONNECT with suppliers, customers and leads from across your industry
- EXPERIENCE the latest products, services and technology
- NETWORK with representatives from across the whole landscaping industry
- DISCOVER new ideas for small, medium and large businesses at any stage of their business development
Pick your pace, plan your day and map out your landscape future at Futurescape this November – it’s free to attend and easily accessible by road and public transport.
Doors open on Tuesday 19 November at Sandown Park Racecourse, Esher, Surrey.