Brickworks Vande Moortel, has grown to become the UK’s leading supplier of continental style clay paving, offers unique sizes, colours and finishes such as its popular low oxygen fired grey pavers. Their clay pavers have been used in various award-winning projects (SGD, RHS and BALI) and are used worldwide by many leading landscape architects and garden designers.
Their clay pavers are manufactured from 100% natural raw materials. Their composition and production process mean they provide a natural, yet unique character.
In addition, they:
- Have a life expectancy of over 120 years and can be reused many times.
- Are suitable for driveways, paths, garden walls and stairs, borders etc.
- Are suitable where a permeable solution is required.
- Are frost-resistant.
- Extremely low water absorption (3%).
- Suitable for heavy traffic.
- Suit all styles.
- Are easy to use/maintain.
- Provide a source of creativity.
- Can be adapted to innovative trends on the market.