STAND NUMBER: 12
Leading the way in the supply of hardwood and composite decking and ceramic paving. Specialists in the manufacture of Shou Sugi Ban charred timber since 2008.
Exterpark Tech SHIELD is the latest innovation of composite decking. Using an upgraded construction method, we achieve a wood texture finish that is stain and scratch resistant. Exterpark Tech composite decking is an advanced outdoor flooring system that is by far the fastest Decking in the world to install due to using our patented Magnet System.
The Magnet System is achieved by working over essential elements
- A special groove at the bottom of each board to allocate magnet clips.
- Aluminium joists with a very specific and accurate geometry for the magnet clip to click inside.
- Spacers inside boards to leave 4mm invisible expansion and drainage gap
- Blocking units to keep all boards always in the same place and prevent longitudinal movement
- Leveling instruments such as pedestals and wedges.
This invisible patented profile provides several advantages
- Better look – no gaps and no visible under-structure.
- Hygienic – no food or other objects can fall down.
- No loss of valuables – cannot loose coins, rings or keys.
- Safer – nothing can get stuck such as high heels or fingers.
- Easy to install – no screws, no pre-drilling and no tools.
We have a showroom at the Sky House Design Centre in Amersham open Monday – Saturday. Book your appointment today 01494 711 800 – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be joined by industry experts Justin Peckham The Sales Manager for Accoya® and Tricoya® along with Richard Mosson The Group Cladding and Decking Manager for Lathams Ltd.